Due to the retirement of a long-standing colleague, we are now looking for an enthusiastic & customer-focused individual to join our Commercial Lines team in Hastings, East Sussex.
- Are you passionate about delivering first-class customer service?
- Do you love working with like-minded colleagues and enjoy supporting customers and finding solutions?
- Are you looking to be a part of a rewarding and supportive working environment?
If your answer is yes, we would like to hear from you.
Founded in 1983, Chris Knott Insurance is a forward-thinking, owner-managed affinity insurance broker, specialising in insurance solutions across niche areas.
We operate a professional, friendly & highly supportive culture. We value our people and as a result have many long-standing team members.
What will you be doing as a Commercial Lines Advisor?
- Working with a close-knit group of friendly & professional colleagues to provide exceptional service to our new and existing customers.
- Involved in handling a variety of enquiries; from New Business & changes to existing policies through to dealing with customers' renewals.
- Using your excellent communication skills to ensure every customer is treated fairly and in a refreshingly straightforward way.
What to expect:
- The role is varied, but you will be trained and supported to handle the variety of enquiries across a customer lifecycle.
- We are FCA regulated and fully compliant in our approach and requirements, but we do not operate a call-centre model and, therefore, we are not heavily scripted.
- We will invest in your learning and continue to support your development throughout your career with us.
We are looking for people who:
- Are experienced in Commercial Lines insurance
- Enjoy working in a team and can work effectively with others to deliver great customer service &/or sales performance
- Have a can-do attitude when it comes to finding appropriate solutions for our customers
- Are comfortable talking to people over the phone, with the ability to easily build rapport
- Demonstrate strong active listening and communication skills
- Enjoy working in a friendly, fast paced & dynamic environment
- Are motivated to achieve positive results and collaborate to reach targets
- Have experience and are comfortable using a computer
- Have at least basic email, Excel and Word knowledge/skills
What you will receive in return:
- A competitive salary, so you do not have to rely on commission
- Working 37.5hrs per week, across our team opening hours (Mon-Fri 09:00 to 17:00)
- 24 days annual leave plus all bank holidays + additional holiday at Christmas/New Year
- A competitive Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Permanent Health Insurance/Income Replacement
- Knowledge, training, and opportunities to develop within your role and career
- Commission-free insurance policies for you and those in your household
Once you have completed training, you may have the flexibility to work some time each week from home (in the new blended / post-covid world).
HOW TO APPLY: If you are passionate about supporting customers and are seeking a role in a dynamic and friendly environment, please do get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com in the first instance.
No agencies please.