Due to maternity leave, we have a rare recruitment opportunity and are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our Accounts team, based at our Hastings office.
- Are you friendly & keen to apply yourself?
- Do you have accounts experience & are you adaptable to handle a range of tasks?
Founded in 1983, Chris Knott Insurance is a forward-thinking, owner-managed affinity insurance broker, specialising in providing insurance solutions to a range of audiences.
We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service and operate a professional, friendly and highly supportive environment. We value our people and have many long-standing team members.
The role is, ideally, full-time (37.5 hours per week, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm), but we are willing to consider flexibility for the right candidate. Salary will be dependent on hours and relevant experience.
Full training will be given on our system and procedures. This opportunity may suit someone looking to build on their CV and utilise the knowledge/skills obtained through their AAT course.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has knowledge and understanding of double-entry book-keeping
- Has some previous accounts experience
- Demonstrates strong communication skills
- Has a can-do attitude and works well in a team
- Exhibits good attention to detail
- Has experience and is comfortable with using a PC
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Is able to manage their time productively and meet deadlines
HOW TO APPLY: To find out more, please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
No agencies please.