The British Agility Championships (BAC) is always a hotly anticipated event in the calendar, which is why we’re thrilled to be involved as one of 2023’s sponsors!
BAC: the year’s big event
Taking place at the Onley Grounds Equestrian Centre in Rugby on the 3-5 November 2023, this event brings the UK’s most talented dogs together to compete over the toughest agility courses. With a series of jumping and agility rounds to conquer, we can’t wait to find out who’s top dog!
As specialists in Dog Club Insurance, it seemed only fitting to support this year’s Championships. Commenting on the partnership, Commercial Lines Manager Adam Taylor said: “We are so proud to be sponsoring this fantastic event, which sees the very best dogs and their handlers competing for the top title. We can’t wait to watch the dogs in action and meet some new people – this year’s competition looks to be one of the best yet!”
In addition to sponsoring the event, we will also be running our own dedicated stall. Make sure you stop by to say hello and enter our prize draw!
Dog club specialists
Our team has worked with dog clubs and businesses of all shapes and sizes for several years. We love to support you, your four-legged friends and your members.
Our bespoke cover therefore includes:
- Public Liability Insurance to financially protect your club or society if someone is injured or their property damaged.
- Employers’ Liability Insurance to cover you should an employee or volunteer be injured or made ill while carrying out work for you.
- Trophy and Cup cover to protect those all-important rewards!
- Money cover, just in case money you’re handling is lost or stolen.
- Trusted Persons cover to financially protect your directors, partners, trustees and committee members from claims of wrongdoing or breaches of trust.
- Equipment cover for all of your vital agility apparatus, even if it’s left outside!*
If you’d like to find out more, you can take a look at our dedicated Dog Club Insurance page.