Travel Insurance With Medical ConditionsTravel with confidence with Travel Insurance for pre-existing conditions
Travel Insurance with medical conditions can be a little daunting to organise, but with our help you can set off on your journey confident that you have the right cover in place for your medical needs. Whether you have diabetes, cancer, asthma or high blood pressure, make sure you get in touch with us at Chris Knott Insurance before your trip and we can find the right Travel Insurance policy for you.
Key benefits of choosing CKI
- Get sound and impartial advice from our brokers
- Benefit from a direct line to a dedicated contact for all of your queries
- Take advantage of the expert knowledge of our consultants
- Enjoy first-class service that exceeds your expectations
- Rely on us for quick and efficient settlement of claims
- Enjoy ongoing support throughout your time with us
I recommend Chris Knott Insurance for efficient, knowledgeable staff who can scour the market for the right product at the right price.
Travel Insurance with medical conditions FAQs
Can I still get Travel Insurance with pre-existing medical conditions?
Yes, you can! And with Chris Knott Insurance, you can get cover for a whole range of medical conditions.* If your condition is managed and has not been diagnosed within the last two years, we can help you find the right cover so that you can set off on your travels with total peace of mind.
What medical conditions are covered?
We can provide cover for a wide range of pre-existing medical conditions.
- Travel Insurance for diabetics
- Travel Insurance for heart conditions
- Travel Insurance for asthma
- Travel Insurance with high blood pressure
- Travel Insurance with gallstones
- Travel Insurance with prostate cancer
To find out if your medical condition can be covered, get in touch with our Travel Insurance team today.
What is a pre-existing medical condition?
A pre-existing medical condition is either an illness or injury that you had before or at the time you took out your Travel Insurance policy. This could mean that you need to find Travel Insurance for heart conditions, asthma, diabetes, or joint or bone inflammation. Mental health is also recognised as a medical condition, so you may also need to find specialist cover if you have depression, anxiety or an eating disorder.
What is a ‘managed’ medical condition?
At Chris Knott Insurance, a managed medical condition is one that isn’t terminal and hasn’t been diagnosed in the last two years.
What questions will I be asked to get Travel Insurance for medical conditions?
To ensure you get the right cover for your trip and your medical conditions, we will have a chat with you about your medical background. This can include questions on:
- How your medical condition was treated
- What medication you take
- The procedures you have undergone
- If you are expecting more treatment in the future
This will help us to assess the type of cover you need and get you an accurate quote for your Travel Insurance.
How much will Travel Insurance with medical conditions cost?
The cost of Travel Insurance with medical conditions will depend on several factors, including:
- The country you are travelling to (some have more expensive medical treatment than others)
- The length of your trip
- The type and severity of your medical conditions
- Your age
- The level of cover being offered
To get a quote for Travel Insurance with pre-existing conditions, talk to the knowledgeable team here at Chris Knott Insurance.
*Your medical condition must be managed and not terminal. It must also not have been diagnosed within the last two years.