Single Trip Travel InsuranceSet off on your travels with confidence
Single Trip Travel Insurance allows you to begin your business trip or well-earned break with perfect peace of mind.
With cancellation and curtailment cover, protection for your luggage and emergency medical expenses included, you can travel confidently knowing that you will get the assistance you need should something go wrong.
Now including Covid-19 emergency medical expenses and cancellation cover, our Single Trip Travel Insurance has it covered when it comes to protection away from home.
Key benefits of choosing CKI
- Single Trip Travel Insurance from just £19.99*
- Up to £10 million emergency medical expenses cover
- Cancellation cover of up to £10,000
- Baggage cover of up to £3,500
- Free cover for children named on the policy
- 24/7 emergency assistance
- Cover for 100s of holiday activities and sports
- Cover available for pre-existing medical conditions
- Covid-19 cover for cancellations and emergency medical expenses, including additional travel and accommodation**.
Always first-class service, ensuring that your insurance is good value
Pat and Roger Parker
Single Trip Travel Insurance FAQs
What is Single Trip Travel Insurance?
Single Trip Travel Insurance is perfect for those who don’t travel very often. Whether you’re planning to laze on a beach, heading off on a city break or embarking on an adventure holiday, Single Trip Travel Insurance can provide vital emergency medical expenses and cancellation cover, as well as financial protection should disaster happen and your luggage is lost or damaged.
What does Single Trip Travel Insurance cover?
Our Single Trip Travel Insurance policies cover:
- Emergency medical expenses (including for Covid-19 while abroad)
- Cancellation or curtailment (including additional accommodation and travel for Covid-19)
- 100s of activities and medical conditions
- Travel delay
- Missed departures or journey disruption
When should I start Single Trip Travel Insurance?
It’s best to buy your policy as soon as you book your trip.
It can be easy to put Travel Insurance on the back burner when you’re arranging travel, accommodation and activities. However, leaving it until just before you set off means that you don’t get the full benefit of its cancellation cover, which begins as soon as you buy your policy. This can come in handy if your trip falls through in the weeks or months before you set off.
For this reason, you should get in touch with our team as soon as you have finalised all of the details.
How much does Single Trip Travel Insurance cost?
At Chris Knott Insurance, quotes start from just £19.99*. But every trip is different, which can affect the price of your quote. Factors that influence the cost of Single Trip Travel Insurance include:
- The place you are travelling to (some locations have pricier medical expenses than others)
- The length of your stay
- The excess you choose
- Whether you need additional cover for certain sports or activities
- The number of people you are insuring
- Any existing medical conditions
To get the best insurance for your getaway, simply get in touch with our experienced team here at Chris Knott.
Can I get Single Trip Travel Insurance with medical conditions?
Yes, you can. Chris Knott Insurance can provide Travel Insurance for many pre-existing medical conditions, including high blood pressure, heart conditions and diabetes. To find out more, head over to our dedicated page on Travel Insurance with medical conditions.
*Based on a short-stay 7-day holiday in Europe for an individual aged 18-35.
** Cancellation cover for Covid-19 will be offered if it is necessary and unavoidable for your planned trip (exclusions apply). You will also be covered for cancellation if an insured person tests positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of your trip’s departure date or if an insured person is admitted to hospital due to a positive Covid-19 test within 28 days of your leaving date. Insured persons must have had the recommended number of doses of an approved Covid-19 vaccine. Emergency medical expenses for Covid-19 will also be covered, including additional travel and accommodation costs.