Is your Car or Home Insurance policy due for renewal in December or January? Then you could be in with a chance of winning a FREE breakdown policy, so you can kickstart 2023 with a big saving!
All of our breakdown policies include:
- Roadside Assistance
- Onward Travel
- Overnight Stay
- 24hr Hire Car
- Relief Driver
- Message Relay
PLUS cover for flat batteries, running out of fuel and the effects of lost/broken keys or accidental tyre damage, still all as standard.
Entries close at 5pm on the 31st January 2023. The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entrants and will be notified on Friday 3rd February 2022.
Request a quote today by calling 0800 917 2274.
*Terms & Conditions
1. These rules and any other rules specified by Chris Knott Insurance (the “Company”) from time to time (“Competition Rules”) apply to any competition which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Competition”). By taking part in a Competition, you agree to be bound by the Competition Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
2. All entries must be received by 5pm on 31st January 2023. Late or incomplete entries will be disqualified. No responsibility can be accepted for entries which are lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted during delivery to the place specified for any reason whatsoever. Anyone who requested a quote for a policy to start in December or January before the launch of the competition will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
3. Entries must be submitted by an individual (not via any agency or similar) and, unless otherwise stated, are limited to one per household.
4. The prize is as stated and there is no cash alternative. If you are a winner, we will arrange for your breakdown policy to begin when your current policy ends. At renewal stage (12 months after the start of the policy) the product will revert to the normal price, which is currently £63.
5. The winning entry will be that which has met the entry criteria and which most closely meets the Competition criteria specified.
6. Unless otherwise stated, each Competition is open to all England, Scotland & Wales residents of 18 years and over, except employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
7. By entering a Competition you:
a) grant the Company and any third parties appointed by the Company for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition permission to use your name and likeness for the purpose of organising and/or managing the Competition, for announcing the winner of the Competition and for related promotional purposes; and
b) grant the Company the right to use your personal information to send you information about their respective products and services which may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us.
8. If you are a winner, you may have to provide additional information (including, without limitation, proof of age or identity) and/or complete additional documents and return them to the Company within a specified period. Failure to provide additional information and/or complete additional documents within the required time period, or notification returned as undeliverable as addressed, will result in your disqualification as a winner and an alternative winner will be selected.
9. The name(s) of the winner(s) and details of the winning entry or entries will be sent to anyone who requests the same within three (3) months of the closing date of the Competition. Requests should be sent to the postal or email address for competition entries and, if postal, should be accompanied by an SAE.
10. If you are a winner of a Competition:
a) the receipt by you of any prize is conditional upon you complying with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations including, without limitation, the Competition Rules;
b) you acknowledge and agree that neither the Company or any Competition sponsor(s) or any of their employees, agents or subcontractors shall have any liability to you whatsoever in connection with your use and/or possession of your prize, provided that nothing in these Competition Rules shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death caused by negligence or for anything else which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
c) you must acknowledge receipt of our email stating that you are a winner within 10 working days so we can arrange cover with you. We reserve the right to draw another winner if we do not hear from you.
11. Unless otherwise stated, the Company is the promoter of the Competition.
12. If any of these rules are deemed to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the affected rules shall be deleted from these Competition Rules but the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect.
13. These Competition Rules and each Competition are governed by English law. Any disputes arising between the Company and any third party in relation to these Competition Rules and/or a Competition shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales (save that the Company shall be entitled to take action against a third party in any other jurisdiction).
14. We may ask for proof that policy is due for renewal during this time frame.